On duphaston for cysts and ovaries. Had unsafe sex. Are my pregnancy chances increased?

Hi there I was taken off The Pill and put on Duphaston for 6 weeks to help me with cysts on my ovaries and my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex last night but he did not ejaculate inside me. I am still worried about pre- ejaculation though and am just wondering if I need to take a morning after pill and if the Duphaston increases my chances of falling pregnant with unprotected sex? I have been on the pill for many years.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012