On duken diet. Tired after running. Noticed bulging painful vein on left temple. Concerned?

I run regularly about 4 miles during lunch, IO m also doing the dukan diet and I have lost about 20 Lbs., my doctor told me it was okay but to drink a mango juice or chocolatemilk before to have more carbs for energy before running. Today I ran and I was a bit tired, during the shower my hands got crampled a little and after the shower I noticed bulging viens on my left temple, first time ever, I sense a little pain in the vein when I touch it, but no headache . Should I worry?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012
Thank you for asking question on health care magic
because you are on dieting and also doing strenuous exercise to reduce weight , you are naturally becoming better take revital caps one per day.i hope you will be alright
Hope this answer will serve your purpose
Dr.M.V.Subrahmanyam MD;DCH
Associate professor of pediatrics