On dronis. Causing irregular period. Can this lead to weight gain?

i am unmarried girl i am having my periods irregular i think due to my another medicine so in bombay my doctor advice me to take medicine dronis 30 for 3 months to get my periods regular so when can i start this? my last periods date was 03/09/2012 what are the side effects of this medicine can i get my weight gain due to this before that i had taken medicine soltus and nopark for my depression problem currently i have stop that from last 2 months due to that soltus and nopark medicine my weight had already gain so much
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012