On dosage of progestin, tri-sprintec, generess Fe. Stopped birth control. Is that safe?

I just stopped my birth control 2 weeks ago as I am getting ready to start a new brand but havent had my Dr. appointment yet. I might have had a slip up last night. I have a left over pack of tri-sprintec and also Generess Fe. In the past, I was advised to take a large dose of Ortho Tri Cyclen in subsitution for a Plan B pill. As long as I match up the dosage of Progestin, as there is in Plan B, I should be able to take the Tri-Sprintec or Generess Fe as substituation, correct? Or do those 2 birth controls not have the right type of progestin needed?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013