On diet regmin. Mucus discharge during bowel movement. What is going on?

i defecate mucus only.icant defecate stool properly seince i begain a diet regmin.i started by taking (super slim)tablets for 10 days only then i stopped it from about 3 weeks or my diet regmin i eat every thing but in small amounts.i dont know why i cannt defecate even i feel fullness and why i defecate only mucus
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern for your health the medicine that you are taking for slim this need to be stopped because this is not the reason for your mucus in stool but this is not good for health, no need to change in the diet, have routine diet, drink more water, do no apply any force at the time of defecation, and even no need to take any medicine for the mucus this would come around soon, take care and have nice day.