On diet for piles, persisting blood in stool. Temporary relief with cefirite. Permanent remedy?

sir,i suffered piles for last 2years..i fallow food diet also..last few days blood coming passing stool ..i use cefirite 200 tablet and combiflame tablet now am alright..but if i didn t take the tablet for 2-3 days again strain wen passing stool pls help me for permanent relief..which doctor in Chennai specialist for piles
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013
If there is no relief with medications then it will require some intervention. Treatment available include ligation, sclerosing agents, infrared therapy, hemorridectomy depending on grade of piles.