On dexpoten from last five years. Any side effects if stop taking dexpoten?

I am taking a syrup named dexpoten from last 5 years continuously. If I have just leave it today. I desire to know conditions of mine and what should I do for better life leading?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012
DEXPOTEN is a combined preparation of dextromethorphan, pseudoephedrine and triprolidine.

Side-effects of dextromethorphan appear to be rare and may include dizziness and gastro-intestinal disturbances.
side-effects of pseudoephedrine include sympathetic hyperactivity such as fear, anxiety, restlessness, tremor, insomnia, confusion, and irritability.
Triprolidine may cause sedation.

You can leave it easily.

After stop it, if you believe in Homeopathy take Nux vomica 200 /4 dose made in sugar of milk twice a day for 2 days.

Be a nice healthy life.

Dr. Rajesh Sarkar