On dexona. Stop the medication? Can it cause problems with blood circulation?

i am 31 years old man,taking dexona for last 1 to 1.5 year , but from last 5-6 i have stopped taking this tablets. Should i stop this medicine, or continue taking this. My weight is decreasing now.& i have chest pain also on left side.I went to doctor but he told me your heart is ok. because i don t have any physical activity that s why blood circulation may be the problem. Should it is linked with dexona. and should i continue the same
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012