On deralin for anxiety after getting checked by cardiologist. Missed heart beats. Due to anxiety?

Hi I have been to the cardiologist n I've had an ECG holter monitor for 24 hours n I've had an ultrasound of the heart n I've had blood test to check cholesterol levels thoroyd function ect n everything has checkout fine I had all this done like 4 to 5 weeks ago.. The cardiologist has put me on deralin 10 twice a say for anxiety. Last night I had another episode of missed heart beats, fear n stress with the feeling of trembling cold on the inside of my body. Should I b worried of this heart missed beats? I do suffer from anxiety.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013