On depo shots. Had unprotected sex. Extreme stomachache, diarrhoea. Chances of pregnancy?

hi im 20 years old and im on the depo birth control shot. i got my 8th shot on feb 1 but went to the doctor on feb 4 due to allergies and sinus problems and got some medications. Medications such as amoxi-apo (Amoxicillian trihydrate),diclo-k (Diclofenca potassium ), erolin ( Loratadine ). I finished taking them on between feb 10-12 and had unprotected sex feb 19 and woke up on feb 21 with extreme belly pain and diarrhea . Is there any possibility that i might be pregnant or is it just a reaction from the depo shot???? im so worried right now please help??
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013