On depo shot, had unprotected sex. Cramping, sore nipples, HPT negative. Could be pregnant ?

hi im on the depo shot but my boyfriend been coming in me now i feel sick. have to do the #2 alot eatting and crampin lately i also see a little bit of blood and sometimes brown stuff when i wipe. i been feeling like i have to throw up but dont. my nipples been sore for the last past 3 days. and for the last past two weeks i been moody to everybody. but took a home pregnancy test from the dollar store but it came (n). could i be pregnant???
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012