On depo shot, feeling nauseated, sweaty palms, no appetite. Is shot the reason behind this?

I am on the depo shot. I m on my 3rd one and after the 3rd shot I have been extremely nauseated that lasts all day at times or hits around 4ish, 5, or 6 pm followed with hot flashes, sweaty palms. Also, I can fall asleep around 930 and wake up at midnight and not able to go back to sleep. This all started a week after my 3rd shot. I have never felt like this. I also don t really have an appetite . Due to this I lost a lot weight, so I thought that could be the problem. Please help. Is it the shot making me feel like this?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013