On depo shot after childbirth. Frequent urination, fatigue, dizziness and memory loss. What is happening?

I am on the depo shot for about 5 months and delivered my child 19 months ago. All my milk dried up a while ago. About a month ago i started to get a tiny bit back again and it leaks a bit. I pee all the time and im extremely tired, dizzy and forgetful. Took tons of pregnancy test and all came out neg. My body is extreamly achy all the time. . Im only 25a years old.Do you have an idea of. what could be going on?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013