On depo shot. Missing periods. Started spotting, then heavy bleeding, having cramps. What's wrong?

Ok I ve been on the depo shot for a year and haven t had a period since then not even spotting, about 15 days ago started spotting dark brown discharge did that off and on for like five days then started heavy bleeding with big clots and really bad cramping, had that for a few days then it stopped for a full day then started back again horrible cramps , I don t think it s just a period.. I ve also had to have a leep procedure about four years ago but everythings been normal
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012