On depo shot. Missed periods, headaches, tender breasts. Pregnant?

Hi I m 18 and I was on the needle depo for the first time. I missed my period for two months then got my period on the third month. I know the needle only lasts for 3 months before you go get another but I didn t. The third month my period was off and on for over 12 days maybe longer but my periods only last 5 to 7 days. I had sex after I was done my period a week later. I seem to be late by 9 days and my breasts are tender, my mood changes alot and I ve been having headaches what could this be?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013