On depo shot. Late period. Bloated tummy, back discomfort, stomach discomfort. Had unprotected sex. Pregnant?

I have been on the 2 month depo shot for 6 years, after the birth of my son. However, I was 9 days late for my next shot and on that day I had sex with my bf (Only that one time). I then went for a pregnancy test 1 and a half weeks after I had sex and it was negative, wich I then went for my last shot. My tummy now feels bloated but not hard, my back feels uncomfortable if I sit down to long and I haven't had a period (but I don't really get a period on the injection) also my tummy feels almost uneasy and uncomfortable too. Please let me know if pregnancy could be a possibility. I hope not. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013