On depo shot. Had unprotected sex during periods. Pink discharge with heavy cramps. What's wrong?

Sex w. condom but it broke (no ejaculation ) October 24. it was my Last day of a period. I got put in Depo nov2 pwriod came on nov.29th lasted for 12 days. Red, heavy no cramping but bloating . Now Its the day after i had sex with condom no breakage and i wipe what looks to be pink discharge. light cramping (down legs as well) and slight back pain What does this mean. im 17 118 pounds two sons csection delivery
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013