On depo shot. Had unprotected sex. Pregnancy test negative. Feeling nausea, pelvic pain, spotting. Side effect of shot?

Hi i just have my depo shot this april 20,2012 and i have unprotected sex for the first two weeks they gave me a shot and test me first for pregnanct it came out Negative, after a week ive been vomiting fever chill weakness dehydration but after 3 days it stop and may 9,2012 i have this lower pain and pelvic cramps looks like im going to have my period im not due until next month im irregular i get my period every 6 months and may 12 i have spotting and today i have spotting but it wont come out only when i wipe i have a brown or light brown with some small looks like dot bright red is this the symptoms of shot and i went well but as of today my vomiting started again. Pls. Help me.
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012