On depo shot. Feeling tired, nausea. Cramps and chest pains, tender breasts. Do I need to see a doctor?

I ve been on the depo shot since October 8, 2012. I have not missed a shot yet. But all of a sudden I m getting more tired, I m nausicous all the time. I have cramps like a period and keep getting really bad chest pains. The shot made it so I do not get my period. Also I m gaining weight and always am wanting to eat which is not normal for me. My breasts are tender and most days can get pretty painful. They are also starting to seem bigger. I just want to know what is going on or if I should go in and see my doctor.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013