On depo provera, want to conceive, have brown bleeding with abdominal cramps, tender breasts. Pregnancy chance?

i have been on the depo provera now for nearly 6 months which is two shots im due my next shot on the 5th of feb but not going to have it as i would love to try for baby number 4 i have been bleeding for a few days now which is sometimes brown discharge with lower abdominal cramps and have tender breasts could there be a possible pregnancy while on the depo shot and how long would it take me to fall pregnant once ive stopped the shots.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013