On depo-provera shot, did not have a period since, heavy period since 2 days. Prone to pregnancy?

I have been on the depo-provera shot for about four years now and decided I should get off of it since that s a long period of time. I should have gotten it about a month ago, but didn t go to my appointment. I have not had a period ever since I ve started getting the shot (minus spotting) but I ve had a very heavy period the past two days. What does this mean for me and what does this mean sex wise? Am I more prone to getting pregnant since I ve gotten my period?
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012