On depo-provera injection, no bleeding, dark brown discharge and clots, abdominal cramps, sore breasts. What are the symptoms about?

Hi, I have been on the depo-provera injection for around 1 and a half years and should have had a repeat injection on 2nd March 2011 but i decided to stop. I have had no bleeding and last week had very dark brown discharge and clots for a couple of days and nothing since. I am worried i may not get them again. Please can you help. I am having abdo cramps now and again since last week and have sore breasts on the sides near the armpits. I dont know what to do.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012