On depo provera from a long term, have tiredness, bigger stomach, moody, mild headache with hot flushes, excessive hunger. Cause?

i ve been on depo provera for 18 months I m 24 years old., over the last 2 weeks ive been feeling extremely tired (more than usual, i do udually feel tired anyway) weak at times, as if exausted like fever / flu , but dont have flu. I feel my stomach has got bigger no weight gain really. I m more emotional than usual, sometimes cry for no reason. I ve had mild headache for over 6 days, and get hot flushes. sometimes i feel sick but dont vomit . I feel overly hungry at times, like stomach cramps??? I ve never really had a problem with the injection , but i really don t feel right, not myself?? could it be the injection or something else??
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012