On depo provera, Chron's disease, have heavy white discharge, frequent urination, constipation, cramping in lower abdomen. Cause?

Hello I was wondering if there is any chance I could be pregnant? I have been having heavy white discharge, frequent urination , constipation , cramping in my lower abdomen and pain on my left lower abdominal quadrant. My problem is I have been on depoprovera religiously for over 6 years. I also have chrohns disease and I m not sure what to think seeing as to how my conditions can be misleading. I haven t had a menstrual cycle in years. Please help could this just be the result of rough intercourse? My chrohns or my depo? Or pregnancy? :(
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  68 Awaiting Answer