On depo, have pinkish red spotting since sex, excessive sleep, frequent urination, pain in vaginal area. Reason?

Hi Im 17 years old I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and I have been on depo for four years straight. And my next one is due January 2 and I was wondering could I get pregnant on the depo because I have been expericing pinkish redish spotting since I have had sex and I have been sleeping more than I usually have been and then feeling like I want to sleep more than I can and having trouble sleeping and feeling a pain in my vagainal area and I have been peeing more than I have ever did before I m just scared I m trying to get answers so I can understand
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer