On depo birth control. Boyfriend cummed inside. Chances of pregnancy?

yes i wanted to know if i have been on the depo brith control shot for a month and my boyfirend cumed inside me just a lil do i have a change of being pergant and should i take a peragancey test? ok so saturday me and my boyfriend deside to have sexual intercourse and i was on top of him he said babe can i cum inside you sence you have been on the shot for a month and said i dont know so as we where in the prosses of having sex he said im about to cum so i let him cum just a bit inside me thanking it wouldnt do anyting and the rest he cumed out of me, my question is knowing that im on depo and not letting him cum so much do i have a chance of being pergant or am i just being to worried about it
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013