On depo, anti-anxiety medicines, breasts continue being huge and tender even after periods, have discharge in nickers. Any ideas?

Hello, I am a 31 year old woman that has 2 sons, 1 is 8 and the other almost 7. It starts like this -Last Year I briefly went on the citalopram an anti anxiety medication from late July through to end of September 2012, at the same time I also decided to choose the Depo Provera injection as contraception . I immediately regretted the injection and only had in once so it would have finished in september as well. I had forgotten stupidly and continued having unsafe sex with my partner for approx 4 weeks after. My period started after 6 weeks after the next injection due date of which during the time my breasts have been tender and continuosily gotten bigger and bigger, and my weight has also continued to increase. In those first few weeks I did have an inclination that I may be preggas as I had slight cramping etc that I experianced with my previous pregnancies. We decided to try a pregnancy test after 5 weeks from next injection due date, but had negative results and walah my period arrived a week later! However since comming off both forms of medication my breasts have gone from 12 c to a 14 E! I had started a new period a month ago that lastest 2 weeks (just old blood) then 3 days after I thght it had Finally finished I started my period again with fresh blood, now almost a week later my breasts are still huge and both tender, and I am seeing slight -normal -discharge in my knickers. Any ideas?? Please help. Regards, Jem
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013