On contraceptive pills for PCOS. Husband's sperm mortality low. Undergone failed IUI and ICSI. Will medication help to conceive?

hi,doc this is neetu, i m 24/f/new delhi, i have been daignosed with pcos fr past 14 yrs...i was put on various contraceptive pills..with different brands like yamini,daine..etc..its been 2 1/2yr i hv got married n trying to husbands mortility is low as well as his sperm count, i m through with 2iui s and i icsi but still i did nt get pregnant currently i am taking metformin for past 1 yr..n i hv now changed my doctor and she has prescribed me glyciphage 850mg fr 2ice a day,oosure 2ice a day and ,krimson 35 once a day,cereifert 2ice a 3 this the right medication?? plz help....
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012