On contraceptive pills, do not have periods after taking full week's pills, skipping placebo pills. Should I stop birth control?

I have been skipping the placebo pills in my package for about 6 months and the past 2 to 3 months I had been taking 3 of them to see if my period would come back. This month I took the full weeks pills and I still have no period. Should I stop taking my birth control all together until I get my period back just to be safe that everything is ok?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012
May 2013
normally while taking 28 days contraceptive pills you will have withdrawal bleeding during 7 placebo pills, even if you do not get periods also you have to continue the next pack for full protection,
some women may not get periods while on pills, so you can continue and possibly after stopping pills your periods will return.
take care.