On contraceptive implant. Brownish vaginal discharge. Is there a pregnancy chance?

I m on the contraceptive implant and have been since last march or may I m not too sure and I don t usually have a period just light bleeding every now and then. This morning I went to the toilet and a lot of dark brown discharge came out, I was just wandering if you knew what it could be? I don t have any irritation down there and iit doesn t smell either so what could it be? I read up a little bit about it and it could lead to pregnancy but is that possible? I always have unprotected sex with my boyfriend who I have been with for over a year.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013