On contraception since long, bleeding, had unprotected sex. Can pregnancy occur due to missed pills?

I have been on the pill for a long time now (years). During the second week of my pills I missed 4 pills and 1 pill of the third week. I am not due for my period until next week, but I am bleeding . It is not as heavy as my normal period. My boyfriend and I have had unprotected sex pretty much every day that I missed my pills. Could I be pregnant? Is this just my period starting since I missed pills?
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012