On colitis medicines, have bloating, hormonal pain after intercourse that eases on firmly pressing near ovary. Recommended cure?

Hi, I visited my doctor yesterday, describing symptoms of a bloated abdomen, and abdominal / hormonal pain, which happened a day after having intercourse with my partner. Pain started during intercourse (missonary position) where I can only describe it as a sharp shooting pain, and his penis felt too big where it seemed to be in my stomach. We stopped immediately and the only way I could relief the pain was by pressing firmly near my right ovary . I m on my 3rd morning since the incident and still feel bloated and just generally tired / feeling hormornal. My dr did an examination and all appeared to be ok, she took some swabs, I also have a copper coil which also seems ok. I have suffered with endometriosis for 7 yrs, had 3 laparoscopies, but haven t had symptoms since falling pregnant with my son 4 yrs ago. However, a year ago been diagnosed with colitis , which i am taking mesren mr 400mg. My dr suspected ovarian trauma and has advised me to take pain killers. Can you recommend anything else to reduce the swelling, I just want to feel 100% quickly.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013