On clomid, no ovulation in past cycles, brown discharge, have regular intercourse, negative HPT. What is the cause?

hi, i am on clomid ,,, have been for last 5 months but not ovulated past cycles, numbers steadily rising but not to point of ovulation ... this month my period started on 1 july but i still havent come on my period even though i usually have pretty regular cycle between 28 and 31 days.... last week i wiped away a very small clot of about 1 mm and today a broen watery discharge .... me and partner have regular intercourse so its very possible chance of pregnancy although home preg tests coming back negative.... could there be other reasons for this discharge other than possible implantation ?? thanks ever so much :) sorry for wasting your time, i cannot pay at this time... no card :(
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012