On clomid, i am ovulating. When should i have sex with my husband, to have baby?

i am on my first clomid , and i just did a scan on the 9th of my cycle, and scan shows that, my uterus is seen with lobulated outlines, superior limit of uterus could not be ascertained due to the huge size. Endometrial plate echo not visualized. Follicles are noted in both ovaries, on the left, the two lead follicles are 17.5 and 11.5mm respectively. Right- single largest follicles seen measures 14.6cm. No fluid in the POD. my question is, i am ovulating and when should i have sex with my husband, to have baby?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013