On clomid for unexplained infertility, pain in ovary, feels bloated, ovulation test positive. Pregnant?

Hello, I am on clomid for the first time. I ovulate on my own days 32-35 been ttc for 4yrs with no lucky so been prescribe clomid for unexplained infertility I started my first clomid pill on 5/05/12 day 5-9 so i finished my last pill on 09/05/12 been feeling pain on both sides of my ovaries for the past 3 days in a role and very bloated I have been doing ovulation test from 11/05/12 with afternoon urine got a strong positive and since then been getting positive test for the past four days and been baby dancing for all the days i got a positive could I be pregnant? or there is something wrong with me please HELP!!
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012