On clomid. Took progesterone blood test. Result good enough for being pregnant?

Hi was wondering if you can help me I am on clomid days 2-6 this is my 3rd cycle and i went for day 21 progesterone blood test but could not get this done until day 23 of my cycle as it was Easter/bank holiday weekend. I rang them today to get the results and all the receptionist said was it was at 180. Is this good or bad i think i was 9 days past ovulation when i had the blood test. would i be pregnant this month or is this not a good result? Be so grateful if you could get back to me Kind Regards Emily
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012