On clindamycin, have no urge to go for stools, instead have mucus, had runny stools, frequent urination for past few days. Advice?

A few weeks ago I was on clindamycin and I believe it was around that time that my stool was slightly softer than normal. And now over the past few days I have had cramping and quite runny stool but not completely liquid as well as urgency to go to the toilet. Last night there was like a clear mucus with a tinge of red in it. But today I haven t needed to go to the toilet for poop at all, but there was some mucus stuff coming out. Can you help me?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012