On clexane after total abdominal hysterectomy, feel numbness in right thigh, swollen feet. Any ideas ?

I had a total abdominal hysterectomy 4 days ago, i was on clexane before the suregery and have been on clexane since. I was out of bed the day after surgery and have been up and about since, the longest i am in bed is when i am sleeping during the night. I am 354lbs, and in good health, no diabetes or hypertension . I have been feeling a numbness in my right thigh since the surgery, now both my feet are getting swollen below the ankle, i am constantly walking around and when not walking i am moving my feet?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012