On citalopram, sertraline, have strong palpitations. Any anti-depressant without side effects?

Hello, I was put on citalopram for about 6 weeks, ()which I was on a few years ago, without any side effects, this time I got very strong heart palpitations, so the doctor has put me on Sertraline , I have been on this now 15 days, and with in the last week, I have very bad palpitations again. Is there an antidepressant you can recommend, that may not have this side effect. My depression is not bad, its mostly silly repetitive thoughts, which then lowers my mood. Its so frustrating, going through the early symtoms of a new drug, to find it does not work, then having to start again! Any seggetions, thank you. Is it like starting again when trying a new one, or does it help that you have been on the previous ones?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013