On citalopram and started smoking. Feeling nausea and tiredness. Side effects of smoking?

I have been taking citalopram for about a month and at the same time have started smoking again. I felt fine the first couple of weeks and as my smoking increased i have gradually felt worse and worse. More depressed nausea head pressure and tiredness. Is this caused by the smoking or sideeffects caused by new drug or both. If you could explain how smoking interacts with citalopram i would appreciate it. Thx. Gavin
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012