On ciprofloxacin with doxycyclin for possible UTI, red rash on head of penis, pain in testicle, burning. Worried ?

I have taken ciprofloxacin for a week now along with doxycyclin for possible uti/sti I was tested and have heard no results and in the last 2 days I ve noticed red pimple like rash on the head of my penis mostly on the top but working around the side. no extreme itching or anything just pimple type rash. the symptoms i went to be tested for to begin with are going away, pain in right side down into testicle , burning urination and slight amounts of discharge mostly in the morning. was tested for all std s a month ago all negative, was just retested for gonorrhea or a uti 6 days ago when these were prescribed. i feel the weak joints that seem to be associated with cipro but other than this new rash seem to be on the mend, is this most likely a side effect or should i be making a quick trip to the doc for more tests?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013