On cipro for urinary bladder infection. Water dynamics test scheduled. High fever, WBC, pulse rate and blood in urine. Have constipation. Need help

I started with a bladder infection 1/1/2013. Have been on 3 medications. Presently on cipro 500 mg. 2 times a day. Have had a CT scan , cystoscopy and tomorrow will have a water dynamics test all in the urologists s office. Have been to my OBGYN doctor. He said everything looked ok. Went to ER with a high fever, high white blood cells, high pulse rate and was hospitalized for 2 1/2 days. My urine is now clear but I have blood in my urine. My CT scan and cystoscopy showed everything was OK but am holding fecal matter. Went to a p.a. in my gastrologist s office today and she prescribed more fiber , and a script for suppositories and for awhile take miralax twice a day. She said it was normal to hold some fecal and my CT scan did not show diverticulitis . I am concerned about what is causing the blood in the urine and why I get burning in the vaginal area intermittedly. My family doctor recently put me on metformin. I am pre-diabetic and am trying to really cut down on carbs. I don t know what to do next. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you for any assistance to solving this problem. Kay Meyer
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013