On cilest for years. Have spotting, abdominal cramps. Pregnant?

I m wondering if I could possibly be pregnant. I have been on Cilest for about 10 years...and every month has been exactly as it should have been...finish the pill ...have a period etc...however I m a little concerned now as I m not due to start my period until monday but I have been spotting over the last few days and experiencing very mild abdominal cramps ...I have missed a few pills here and there but didn t worry too much about it...Married and talking about having kinds...I thought what will be will be...unfortunately my husband left me a week ago...the bleeding is very pink in colour and mixed with a watery discharge there any chance that I could be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
The chances of pregnancy depend upon the time when you missed the tablets. During first week of medication, the chances are more and emergency contraception is indicated. During week 2, the medication can be continued. During week 3, the medication is started immediately after completion of the cycle without waiting for the usual one week and if withdrawal does not occur after the second cycle then pregnancy test is performed. Your spotting could be a breakthrough bleeding due to irregular hormonal levels in the body as well as the stress that you are going through right now. I advice you to see your doctor for a check up and further management. Good luck.