On chemotherapy for sqaumous cell carcinoma of the lung. Skin discoloration and tenderness on the legs. Anything can be done?

Hello; I am asking a query about my 76 year old mother who has squamous cell carcinoma of the lung , she has been receiving chemo for the past month and a half, which is her 5th treatment. I am concerned with both of her legs, since her 3rd chemo the legs have been changing color and very tender, on her 2nd chemo we brought it to her doctors attention and he ordered an ultra sound done to see if her legs might have blood clots, well the test came back negative. But as I was saying since her 3rd chemo her legs are looking very bad in color and more tender than before. What might this be or what can we do to make her legs get better or even stop the tenderness, she does elevate the offten. Thank you. Sincerly Jackie Brown of Michigan Thank you for nothing!!! I did not know that I was going to be swindled out to pay for this, thank a lot... BYE
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013