On chemotherapy for lymphoma. Having clear bowel movements with mucus. Severe stomach cramps. Need to go to emergency?

My mom is currently undergoing chemotherapy for lymphoma . She just had her last chemo 4 days ago and the next day she started having clear mucusy bowel movements. They are VERY frequent, more than 10 a day and all are clear and mucusy. Today she started complaining about stomach cramps as well as the BM s. Should I take her to the ER to be seen or wait until tommorow so she may be able to see her doctor?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013