On chemotherapy for early stage breast cancer. 2 marble sized bumps on the back of neck. Is it lymphoma ?

I am a 37 yo female and undergoing chemotherapy for early stage breast cancer . So far so good but after recently shaving my head I noticed two marble sized bumps on the back of my neck. I have a 2 yo and frequently sleep with him during the night in strage positions and in general my neck feels strained and aches sometimes. I also have had some sinus pain and runny nose the past 2-3 weeks. I will of course mention this to my oncologist next week when I see her but I am scared I have lymphoma or something now on top of the breat cancer.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013