On chemo for multiple myeloma, scheduled for stem cell transplant. Taken crystal meth few days back. Should I inform the doctor?

My husband was diagnosed with multiple myeloma he is now in the fourth cycle of Chemo and they are preparing for a stem cell transplant for the last 2 days he used crystal meth and is suppose to get Chemo later today he does not want his Doctor to know what he has done thinking that it will go on record and that Insurance will drop him I believe that he needs to tell the Doctor so that the Doctor can make a safe medical decision and perhaps direct him towards help with his addiction . He had not used meth for 6 months before he was diagnosed and had stayed clean for the 4 months of treatment until now please can you tell me what to do
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013