On chemo. Having psychotic episodes. Dehydration and seizures. Sounds like?

My husband is going through chemo . In July he started having psychotic episodes. They usually last around five days and then he will start to get better. The doctors have said it was dehydration the first time it happened. The next time it happened they said it might be seizures so they prescribed him a seizure drug. It has not helped. He is going through an episode right now. He talks to people and sees people that are not here for example. Can the chemo be causing this?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012