On cerazette, no periods, occasional bleeding, have lump in the breast, bloating and tiredness. Pregnancy?

Hi i have been on cerezette for about 2 years now, i dont have periods on it, ive had the occasional bleeding but thats about it. I had a very sore left breast , saw my gp and she said keep an eye on it for a couple of weeks but shes found a lump in my left and right breast, the lump in the right is larger, ive also been feeling bloated and very tired. Ive done a pregnancy test but it came back negative. Could i be pregnant? with me not have periods is it harder to detect pregnancy whilst im on the pill? Im going back to my gp next week about the lumps in my breasts but im really worried x
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  32 Awaiting Answer