On cerazette, had sex, but didn't ejaculate. Having cramps, discomfort. Home test negative. Still pregnant ?

Hello. I began my cerazette contraceptive pill at the beginning of July. On 15th July I had sexual intercourse but my partner did not ejaculate. I have completed the first pack of my pill which I started on the 1st day of my period, and I am now 5 days into the second pack. I felt concerned I might be pregnant as although I have not bled I have had some cramps and discomfort. I have taken two tests and both were negative but I m still worried. Should I be? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012